[CPAN-BOLETIN] First circular: ECOS-LINCE WORKSHOP

cpan-boletin en pegaso.ific.uv.es cpan-boletin en pegaso.ific.uv.es
Mie Jul 17 11:31:53 CEST 2013

=====================
Dear Colleagues

This is the first circular of next ECOS  workshop, entitled "ECOS-LINCE
WORKSHOP:
PERSPECTIVES OF HIGH INTENSITY BEAMS AT THE LINCE FACILITY IN SPAIN".
The meeting will
have a particular focus on the ECOS-LINCE initiative for installing a
  high intensity
heavy ion linac in Andalusia (Spain).

The workshop is organized by  the University of Huelva,  and will take
place at the Hotel Barceló Punta Umbría
Beach Resort located in the Village of Punta Umbría (Huelva, Spain), on
October 30-31, 2013.

The following topics on high intensity stable beams will be covered:

- Superheavy
- Astrophysics
- Reaction dynamics and clustering
- Nuclear structure
- Ground state properties
- Plasma physics
- Nuclear energy
- Nuclear medicine
- Aerospace
- New methods and facilities

The program will include invited talks as well as participant
contributions.

We invite you to visit the workshop website  at the following link:

http://indico.cern.ch/event/ecos-lince2013

For further information we kindly ask you to contact our secretary
Ainhoa Salvadores
(ainhoa.salvadores en dfa.uhu.es <mailto:ainhoa.salvadores en dfa.uhu.es>)
and/or the local organizers (I. Martel, imartel en uhu.es
<mailto:imartel en uhu.es>).

Looking forward to meeting you in Huelva,

F. Azaiez, G. Verde and I. Martel

on behalf of the Organizing Committee.

(apologies if you receive this email more than once)
Ismael Martel Bravo
Director
Departamento de Física Aplicada
Universidad de Huelva