[SEMINARI] Miniworshop: Twistors, particles and p-branes

German Rodrigo Garcia rodrigo en ific.uv.es
Vie Nov 2 10:28:03 CET 2007

Twistors, particles and p-branes

Miniworkshop: J. Lukierski, I. Bandos, D. Sorokin, C . Miquel
Univ. de Wroclaw, Kharkov NSC, INFN and Univ. of Padova, FTUV and IFIC
Friday, 2 of November of 2007     11:00 AM
Theoretical Physics Seminars room

Abstract

11.00 h. J. Lukierski (Univ. de Wroclaw and FTUV): Two-twistor description
of tensionful strings and membranes 12.00 h. I. Bandos (FTUV, IFIC and
Kharkov NSC): Twistor-like Lorentz harmonic formulations of
superparticles, superstrings and super-p-branes 15.30 h. D. Sorokin (INFN
and Univ. of Padova): Q7-branes 16.30 h. C . Miquel (FTUV and IFIC):
Massive particle with spin from a spacetime-twistorial geometry and its
quantization